Some important tips for HIV/AIDS Dating
1. Before you let someone into your life you must make sure that you are the one you would want to date yourself. Heal yourself emotionally, get counseling, take time to process your diagnosis and accept it.
2. Know some ways to protect yourself and your partner. People who is diagnosed with genital herpes may disclose their disease with all potential partners. Use a condom and don't have sex during an outbreak. This builds trust between you and your partner. It is also just the smart thing to do.
3. Start the filrst talk about your virus. It's hard to start the conversation at the beginning but just do what is right for you and your partner, so he/she can make up his/her own mind as to whether he/she is willing to take the risk.
4. Be honest up front. Honesty is the most important key to safety and dating when you have an STD. Honesty helps in a lot of situations. Also we all know there are plenty of things to protect us from diseases like dental dam , condoms, vibrating rings, lubricants, etc that can make sex safe an fun. Safe and honesty is being healthy.
5. Be yourself. Accepting yourself is a must before talking to someone else about whatever you are living with. Your disease does not define You and your relationship. Often a positive attitude will attract other people to you.